Meet the Clubs
- Early Risers Tuesday Mornings @ 6:30am
- Empire Friday Afternoons @ 12:00 noon
- Mother Lode Monday Evenings @ 6:45pm
- Penn Valley Penn Valley Club is NOT presently meeting, but will resume January 2015
- Become a Member It’s easy, find out how!
- AREA 64 FLYER 3 clubs Sept. 10, 2014
For information regarding this website, please contact Sarah McTighe, webmaster at 530-432-6861 or email: email@example.com
Gaining confidence while speaking in front of a group – social gathering, business meeting, or conference – is the core of the Toastmasters program. In the supportive club atmosphere, members progress through manuals that assist with vocal variety, body language and speech preparation.
Through the leadership track, members study manuals and then apply those skills by assuming leadership positions during meetings. Additional opportunities exist via officer positions throughout the Toastmasters organization. By stepping into these roles, members learn how to delegate, motivate and plan for success.
The Toastmasters Leadership and Communication tracks provide a foundation for achieving success. Whether you’re looking to hone job skills, ace an interview, or learn to communicate on a more personal level; applying Toastmaster skills to personal goals will help you to succeed in other areas of your life.